Our experience throughout the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East enables us to facilitate complex cross-border deals and, at the same time, to use our local market knowledge and deep understanding of the culture and industry-specific issues to pursue the best results for our clients
Our clients include a broad range of multinationals, from major corporations to early-stage private companies. We advise banks, financial institutions, infrastructure funds, as well as individuals.
Our firm brings extensive success in advising on some of the most complex joint ventures and strategic alliances in the commercial and energy sectors.
Our experience includes, but is not limited, to:
- Fundraising: formation of investment funds and alternative investment vehicles, and co-investment transactions
- Investments and Transactions: venture capital and private equity transactions and acquisitions of portfolio investments
- Rule 144 A transactions
- Registered Offerings
- Preferred stock offerings and rights offerings
- Debt Offerings
- Our firm’s corporate governance lawyers regularly counsel members of the board of directors, the board as a whole and senior executives on the full range of corporate governance issues that confront companies and their leadership, including:
- Board structure and composition
- Duties of independent board chair or independent lead director
- Board committee structure and composition and board committee charters
- Senior executive and director succession planning
- Board and board committee evaluation and self-evaluation processes
- Enterprise risk identification and risk management
- Senior executive and director compensation policies and planning
- Representation of boards and board committees
- Evolving trends and best practices for corporate governance, including review and updating of charter and bylaws
SERVICES PAR EXCELLENCE.