- email the firm
Rovan’s practice focuses on business incorporation and commercial matters, He also has an in-depth experience in intellectual property and commercial agency matters. Rovan has over ten years of experience and is fluent in Arabic, Kurdish,and Assyrian.
REPRESENTATIVE LEGAL MATTERS
- Advised an international oil company with regards to its incorporation in Federal Iraq.
- Advised an international construction company with regards to its operations in Kurdistan.
- Advised a leading British marketing and consulting company with regards to its tax matters in Kurdistan.
- Advised ICICI Bank with regards to its banking transactions (bank guarantees and mortgages) related to Iraq.
- Advised ICICI Insurance with regards to its transactions (fronting and licensing) related to Iraq.
- Represented several international companies in their litigations related to intellectual property.
- Represented a leading international company with regards to its security operations in Iraq.
- Kurdistan Lawyers’ Syndicate, 2008
- Salaheddin University, B.S. in Legal Studies, 2007