- email the firm
Alain has more than fifteen years of experience assisting international insurance companies and foreign multinationals with their business in the Middle East and Africa. He is currently heading the debt collection activities in the GCC, supervising hundreds of cases which are mainly related to liquidation, corporate restructuring as well as litigations.
REPRESENTATIVE LEGAL MATTERS
- Advised Canon Middle East with regards to its settlement and collection deals in Qatar.
- Advised GE Middle East with regards its operations in Qatar.
- Advised the China Import Export Bank with regards to its funding transactions in South Sudan
- Assisted more than 50 companies in debt collection and liquidation procedures in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
- Notre Dame University, B.S.