- email the firm
Ahmed has more than ten years of experience in advancing foreign multinationals in their doing business in Egypt and Libya. Ahmed has represented some of the biggest investors in Egypt such as Etisalat and has a remarkable experience in joint ventures, project finance and arbitration matters.
REPRESENTATIVE LEGAL MATTERS
- Advised Etisalat with regards to its operations in Egypt.
- Advised RIM concerning its media and telecommunication issues in Egypt.
- Advised the World Bank with regards to its operations
- Advised Novonet with regards to its acquisition of a UAE-owned oil service company in South Sudan
- Alexandria Law School, L.L.B in private law
- International Commercial Arbitration, Diploma, Ain Shams University
- Legal Writing, Certificate, American University in Cairo
- International Bar Association
- Egypt Bar Association