- email the firm
Charles works as a business consultant supporting corporations and individuals in their market entry strategies. Charles has more than nine years of experience with multinationals working on strategic planning, supply chain management, mergers and acquisitions as well as corporate social responsibility.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- International Capital Markets
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Corporate Training and Capacity Building
REPRESENTATIVE LEGAL MATTERS
- Advised Cargill with regards to its sale of Iraq sugar to a local Iraqi company and sugar refinery.
- Advised Iridium Solutions with regards to is strategic planning and expansion to West African countries.
- Duke University, B.A. in Psychology, Management and Finance